Are you looking for additional personalized senior care services?
We combine all the benefits of a private caregiver and homecare agency into one, and offer personalized senior care services in short visits.
What is causing alarm bells to go off is that we are seeing the aging population increase, and the main concern is balanced care staffing and personalized services ratio to seniors needing care. In general most care homes and government home visits provide a basic level of services that meet their day to day needs, instead of managing the overall quality of care in the long term.
Seniors who live at home or in residences find themselves needing more personal and individual help as time goes on, and the person in charge of the seniors care tends to lean at looking for outside private assistance to fill the need. This is where private caregivers and home care agencies can be very helpful and provide a more personalized service tailored to your daily needs. Both options come with common challenges as well as key benefits, our mission at Unison care is to combine the best aspects of both of private care in order to provide excellent service experience in a short visit.
Planning for senior care is valuable use of time. So often families are left in emergency type situations and take the first option that comes along simply because time is limited and decisions need to be made quickly.
Our job is to make sure that we make each of our senior clients know and feel just how valued and cared for they are in our community.
- Exercise (walk, or chair exercise classes)
- Conversation & Companionship
- Reminder to drink liquids
- Bring in mail and paper
- Check temperature in the house and adjust if needed
- Serve breakfast, lunch, supper, or snack
- Take note of surroundings and move, or put back what senior requests of caregiver
- Take out garbage and recycling or get it ready for pick up days
- Make sure the phone line is open to make and receive calls
- Medication reminders
- Ensure that plugs for medical equipment are secure and in place
- Check that all digital alert systems are working and plugged in
- Alert family or person in charge if more personal or household supplies are needed
- Set up table for next meal
- Set up night clothes and routine items as well as next day clothes
+Additional fee for pet care
- Replenish food and water
- Change litter
- Change pee pad
- Notify family/or person in charge if food is low
Unison Care is unique in that our caregivers will go above and beyond for our clients. We are not a sitter service, we are hired to add value to a seniors daily life and work to provide a long term positive impact on every one of our senior clients. Our caregivers are kind, caring, trustworthy, experienced, can work independently, and are paid accordingly.